Published on Monday, December 6, 2021
The Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 51 Apprenticeship Training Program will be accepting applications for Plumber, Pipefitter and Refrigeration Technician Apprentices starting March 7, 2022.
Applications will be available Online:
Monday through Friday,
March 7st – March 11th
March 14th – March 18th
The cutoff time on 3/18 is 12:00 PM (Noon)
Applications will be available online only. There will be no in person applications this year.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, hold a valid drivers license and have obtained either a High School or GED Diploma.
After applying, you will need to submit COPIES of the following paperwork:
1. Copy of Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Valid Drivers License
3. Copy of High School Transcripts or GED Transcripts showing grades.
4. Copy of High School or State Issued GED Graduation Diploma*
5. Copy of Resume & Resume Boosters like: Copy of College Transcripts, Certifications, Additional Training, References, etc..
6. Military Transfer or Discharge Form DD-214, if applicable.**
* If you are still in High School: Submit a letter from your guidance department stating that you will graduate on time.
** Sign up for Helmets to Hardhats at https://helmetstohardhats.org/.
*** The paperwork must be submitted by email. We will NOT make any copies for you.
All applicants are required to take a math evaluation consisting of basic fifth to eighth grade math. The evaluation consists of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals. They must obtain at least a 70 on the math test in order to continue to an interview. Calculators are not allowed.
The links provided have practice math problems available:
Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 51 does drug test applicants.