2023 UA & NEMCA SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Published on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
The 2023 United Association Scholarship
Contact for UA Scholarship is email@example.com
NEMCA 2023-2024 Scholastic Merit Award Application
NEMCA Scholastic Merit Award Application 2023-2024.pdf
To be eligible, the applicant must be a:
1) Secondary school senior who will graduate during the current academic year,
2) High school graduate who has not been out of high school more than three years, (excluding military service), or
3) Freshman, sophomore, or junior, full-time student, in good standing, at an accredited college
And be either:
1) A son or daughter whose parent is a management employee (not a member of a union) of a mechanical contracting company who is supporting, by way of contributions, the New England Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement
2) A son or daughter whose parent is an active journeyman member of a participating Local Union, and on whose behalf, contributions are currently being made by an employer to the New England Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund.
All applications, questionnaires, grades and SAT scores should be mailed to:
New England MCA -1266 Furnace Brook Parkway, Ste. 201 Quincy, MA 02169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your completed application must be received by SMA Program no later than April 7, 2023.
Incomplete applications will not be submitted to committee for review. Please call 617-405-4221 with any questions.